[mythtv-users] Rhapsody Card

John Kelley john at kelley.ca
Wed Apr 2 21:46:29 UTC 2003

Well even so those are dev kits, not production cards. If you look at
what you get with that you get quite a bit even the hardware design
scematics for the pci card. The package is more aimed at people who want
to develop a hardware PVR using their stuff. If we have any good EE
people on the list we should get some people together and look at seeing
if we can come up with plans for a cheap(er) myth box (or myth box
specification and sell a version of the card we design) that uses the
general design of the Rhapsody card. Basically think of it as a Refence
design plus the tools you need to customize it to make your own flavor
of the card.

	- john