[mythtv-users] mythbackend server

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 16:59:22 UTC 2003

Did you read the docs?

Re-run the backend setup program & check your settings for the media storage
directory, ringbuffer storage directory , video device & audio capture
device.  Make sure they all exists & are readable/writeable by the user
running Myth.

Note:  Although it might seem like you can type in the text fields on the
setup screens, nothing you type will be saved.  Use the arrow keys.

-Joe C.