[mythtv-users] Terratec Cinergy 400 doesn't seem to work help please :(

Joel Larsson joel at rosafluffmoln.nu
Sun Apr 6 09:32:59 UTC 2003

I use this line in my modules file with a cinergy 400, but It can be
used with modprobe aswell:

saa7134 card=8 oss=1 mixer_nr=3 dsp_nr=3

Which occupies /dev/dsp2 and /dev/mixer2 for the audiochip, no need for
linein or other things. I guess you have to create those files with
makedev if you arent using devfs.

Cheers,
Joel