[mythtv-users] Redhat 7.3

Brad Sagowitz sagz at sagz.dynip.com
Wed Apr 9 03:08:29 UTC 2003

FYI
Mandrakeclub members have access to 0.8 RPMs.  They're in the testing RPM
section of mandrakeclub.

-- RJV --					..ooOO miracle at procyon.com

-- Institution of Postgraduate Education - Graduation 2001
-- Institution of Undergraduate Education - Alumnus 1997

The opinions expressed in any email originating from this account are the
sole opinions of the author.  They do not reflect the opinions or policies
of any institution or individuals other than myself.