[mythtv-users] hw (g200) created mjpeg playback of MythTV NUV files in Mplayer works (with patch)

Jamison Wilde jamison_wilde at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 10:58:44 UTC 2003

Hi Micah,

Two questions...

1) What about video input?  I only see video out.  Did I miss that or would
you use the one PCI slot for vid capture (tuner)?

2) That price doesn't include a processor, right?  So add another $180 or so
for a P4 bringing the total cost to $230 + $180 = $410 (and then add a CPU
fan, and the tuner card), right?  Or, are you gonna try it with a Celeron?

Thanks,
JC