[mythtv-users] Mini-ITX Sized P4 Board with TV-Out and SPDIF Out!

Tue Apr 8 18:04:05 UTC 2003

> So, I'll ask... Does anyone know of a low profile tuner with decent v4l
> support that also works with btaudio? ;-)

Well, funny you should ask that.  I just noticed a bit of action on avsforum.com about best quality tv cards, and the consensus there was the flyview cards based on the saa7*** chipset were easily the best (their opinion not mine).  Seeing as there appears to be a v4l driver available from the usual place I was going to ask if anyone had tried these and could report on quality?

The interesting point would be that they make a normal and a low profile version of each card.  However, I don't know whether there is an equivalent of btaudio or not...