[mythtv-users] Keybinds question...

m simm msimm at ureach.com
Wed Apr 9 17:21:15 UTC 2003

Dennis Lou wrote:
> Here's some notes I took during my install.
> Comments?  Suggestions?

Yes, one of the strengths of MythTV has been the outstanding
documentation that Robert has organized by pulling together
information from numerous sources. There are hints that you,
in fact, followed suggestions from this documentation.

If you found more information or can clarify confusing info
in the docs, you should contribute your additions, suggestions
and corrections to the documentation that is included in the
distribution. Storing your information on a separate website
may not in the best interests of new users of MythTV.

Clearly you believe this information can be useful so please
consider giving something back to the project by contributing
to the documentation so that your advice can be accessible
to the intended audience.

Thanks,

--  bjm