[mythtv-users] ActiSys IR200L

Adrian Burden aburden at onegeeksopinion.com
Wed Apr 9 22:48:22 UTC 2003

I am using Mandrake 9, but will switch to get this thing running.
I have had my Pinnacle receiver running with NP.
I recompiled lirc for the Actisys, then setserial, modprobe lirc_sir,
lircd and things seem ok.
I then turn on irw and I get nothing. I do get information from mode2,
and I know the previous lircd.conf worked with my pinnacle remote ok.
I tried creating a new irrecord, but the Actisys seems to have problems
reading the remote signals. I usually get errors like 'something's
wrong', 'can not decode remote'.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers...