[mythtv-users] MythMusic SegFault

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Sat Apr 12 15:31:52 UTC 2003

Hi:

Would it be possible to enter into the database whether or not a program is
a repeat (rerun)?
It looks like xmltv inserts a <previously-shown /> tag to indicate that.

So, if the tag is present would it be OK to append  "(Repeat)" (without the
quotes, or whatever) to the program description to indicate that the show
is a rerun?

Another solution would be to create a "repeat" field in the appropriate
table, but I guess then the EPG program queries will need to be modified as
well, more work...

What do you guys think about this? I am requesting this because my wife
used "MyTelly" (java prog that uses xmltv also) a few times, and she was
able to see whether or not the show is a repeat. Now she's asking well how
come the EPG doesn't show that...

I am currently looking into the code, but is taking me a while because (to
me) the code is so new.

So what do you say, would this "feature" be OK to have?

Thanks,

Alex