[mythtv-users] mythgame

Chuck Ferring chuckf at fullplaymedia.com
Wed Apr 16 04:58:11 UTC 2003

>This is sort of a generic response, but nevertheless:
>
>Did you do a 'make mrproper' before 'make dep'? You
>will get errors otherwise.

No I didn't 'how to' that I was reading (which seems to be the one everyone
links to) said to only use a 'make mrproper' if you want to totally start
from  scratch, if you were using an old configuration, it seemed to say
just to use 'make clean' (which is what I did)

However, I've just tried doing what you suggest, and it does SEEM to work a
lot better now.

So, thanks - I'll see if it works properly now after I've compiled it...

Paul				VPOP3 - Internet Email Server/Gateway
support at pscs.co.uk			http://www.pscs.co.uk/