[mythtv-users] Themes with .8 and CVS...

jasonmiller jasonmiller at micron.com
Fri Apr 18 18:48:06 UTC 2003

Boy!  Tough crowd!  Just seems that putting more Theme options in the distribution would help the project's first glance appeal but, as is quite obvious, that's only one opinion and one with about zero weight at that :)

BTW, Funhouse still works just fine if you use the ui.xml from blue.

Thanks to Issac and company for the continued fine work.