[mythtv-users] Frames per second?

jeff at burstable.net jeff at burstable.net
Mon Apr 21 12:46:27 UTC 2003

I am running MythTV running fine on my RedHat 8.0.  I am running mythbackend and mythfrontend running on the same machine. Apache is setup from stock RH8.0 package setup. MythWeb compiled just fine. I did the following as root from the untarred directory of mythweb-0.8: mkdir /var/www/html/mythweb
cp -r . /var/www/html/mythweb When I open mozilla and point to http://localhost/mythweb/I get the following message: Fatal error: Call to undefined function: mysql_connect() in /var/www/html/mythweb/db_open.php on line 20. I checked and found that the php, php-imap and php-ldap packages have been installed. Is there any setup I missed with php setup in Apache in RedHat 8.0? Any suggestion will be helpful. Thanks.