[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase problem (Mandrake 9.1)

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Mon Apr 21 06:32:36 UTC 2003

just a wild and uninformed guess, but try answering yes to the first
two setup questions about clearing your prefs and program info, then
make sure to go through the setup carefully, making sure you choose the
correct information for grabber info, location, etc. You might also
delete your ./xmltv directory first too.

good luck

cedar