[mythtv-users] setting capture size

Mike Schrag mschrag at pobox.com
Mon Apr 21 20:37:58 UTC 2003

Thanks for the info ... Unfortunately, yeah, this is a PVR250.  I did
find the screen and changed it to 640 x 480, but every time I save the
settings it goes back to 480x480.  I then went and updated directly in
the DB and restarted and it still decides to capture at 480x480.

As far as the looking goofy part, it essentially looks "squished"
vertically -- it stretches the 480 out to be 640 wide... I'm not sure if
this is the 250 driver or mythtv doing this, so I'll post this on the
devel mailing list.

Thanks again
ms