[mythtv-users] UK Channels

Paul Smith paullocal at pscs.co.uk
Wed Apr 23 15:23:48 UTC 2003

Usage     -  Receive only
Hardware - ATI Remote - USB RF Remote that came with AIW 7500,
                 16' USB extension cable
Software  - ati_remote kernel module , xmodmap

It's supposed to have good range,
but i have trouble with 10 feet through a wall.
(some keypresses are dropped)

Much more affected by interference from monitors than our Wireless keyboards.

On April 17, 2003 09:43 am, Michael Hill wrote:
> Please reply with:
> Usage - None, Recieve only, Trasmit only, Transmit and Recieve
> Hardware - serial dongle, usb, capture card jack, etc, remotes
> Software - lirc, perl, etc
>
> [related to my other post  - actisys2000l problems]  Looking to buy / make
> / code another solution.  Myth wont replace my tivo until it can change
> channels and I can use a remote with it.

Risto Treksler
Internet Research Studio Assistant
University of Calgary