[mythtv-users] Linux distros.

Nathan Poznick poznick at conwaycorp.net
Fri Apr 25 04:10:22 UTC 2003

Thus spake Vincent Colombo:
> I've been bouncing back and forth between Slackware and Redhat 9
> lately. I like the speed of Slack but the ease of package management
> under RH9 is nice (especially after installing apt and Synaptic). At
> the moment I'm running Slack9 and I'm trying to stick with it for a
> while to try and learn more about it.

Debian, of course.  If you're going to go to the trouble of installing
apt, why not just use Debian?  MZ's 0.8 packages have been working
wonderfully for me.

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick at conwaycorp.net>

Conscience is the mirror of our souls, which represents the errors of
our lives in their full shape. - George Bancroft