[mythtv-users] Audio-problem

Ragnar Kjørstad myth at ragnark.vestdata.no
Sun Apr 27 16:57:55 UTC 2003

i rushed out to buy a pvr-250 card the other day after discovering i can
finally do live tv with my little linux box.  i was all excited about
getting it done last night, but now i'm just hoping to get it going this
weekend.  sigh.

anyway, my first problem is with the ivtv thing.  where can i ask
questions about this?  the homepage is remarkably empty of any help.
 after much screwing around, i finally got it to compile last night, i
also have the v4l1-compat.o and v4l2-common.o modules.  everything
appears to load, there are no obvious error messages, but i cannot run
xawtv or even cat the /dev/video0 device.  i'm thinking its not worth
trying to get mythtv going until that part starts working...

any suggestions/pointers/obvious things i've somehow missed?

cheers,

     CraigL->Thx();