[mythtv-users] selling hardware

Edward Wildgoose edward.wildgoose at frmhedge.com
Sun Apr 27 20:42:12 UTC 2003

I think this is a great idea.

However, I think that if you wanted to build a *business* then a really great forward would be to try and build into the price some slack to either "pay" developers for new feature requests, or perhaps just to effectively offer a "licence" cost back to help fund future developments.  There is obviously no *obligation* to do this, but I would like to think that we can give something back to Isaac and the other developers who have contributed to this great project

Good luck!