[mythtv-users] xmltv dumps from nxtvepg and channelids

markus scholz macdanger at web.de
Mon Apr 28 19:21:09 UTC 2003

Hi Ben,

thanx, sometimes i don't see  the easiest way :-)
But some Problems persists:
1) how do you call the mythfilldatabase? With the --file option?
2) when i call it with the file option, mythfilldatabase checks all channelids
in the xml file against the xmltvids in the database. If a channel isn't in
the database it adds the channel. But i don't want that, because the
additions contain channums with CNIxxxx ...

I think I have 2 options:
- filter all channels I don't have out of the xml file befor calling
mythfilldatabase
or
- call mythfilldatabase with the --update option (which I think do not add
channels). But the --update option is not combinable with the --file
option...

Thanx in advance

Markus