[mythtv-users] selling hardware

Edward Wildgoose edward.wildgoose at frmhedge.com
Mon Apr 28 21:08:56 UTC 2003

> Totally agree Edward,
> However, in my opinion, being realistic, to talk about real business with
> earnings looks wonderful but I don't think that makes sense (yet), GNU
> software and the software that someone ads to it never can be licensed,
and
> many things still to mature.

Completely agree.  It's tough.  I guess I just hope that people *think*
about trying to build in some margin to try and feed back into the project.
It could be as simple as charging 20Euros extra per box and sending it to
your favourite developer via paypal.

Or perhaps a friend is willing to pay for a feature to be added?

Anyway, clearly difficult, but it doesn't prevent us trying.

Good luck Isaac and others.  Great project I really look forward to seeing
what gets added each week!

Thanks