[mythtv-users] No Videos Found

Steve B. steve at browsermedia.com
Fri Aug 1 16:45:39 EDT 2003

I just installed MythTV on my RedHat9 box using the rpm distro's. (I never could get things to compile using the tar's)

I now get a live tv screen (snow only as I am not near my cable connection). Using the interface, on the Videos->General screen I have set my video path to /var/store/videos. From my terminal, I have copied a large .avi to this directory.

The problem is in mythfrontend, when I menu to the video screens - browse, list, or manage - they all say No Videos Found.

Did I miss a config step elsewhere?

TIA,

Steve B.