[mythtv-users] PVR-350/Soundblaster Image?

Ellen Spertus spertus at mills.edu
Fri Aug 1 14:10:53 EDT 2003

Does anyone have a working image that they'd be willing to share?  I've
used and administered RH for years, but I've given up on doing my own
MythTV installation.  My hardware is:

- Hauppauge WinTV PVR-350
- Intel P4 1.5 GHz
- 392MB RAM
- Creative Sound Blaster AudioPCI 128D
- Savage S3 2000

I've read mixed things online about the S3 2000 TV-out functionality
under Linux, so I'd be willing to switch to another card.  I haven't
bought a remote control or IR receiver yet, so I don't care much which
ones the image supports (plus those should be pretty simple to change).

I would be most grateful for any help.

Ellen Spertus