[mythtv-users] mythweb2 and 0.10 release?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Aug 1 19:06:29 EDT 2003

> Remove the lines in .htaccess that has with
> zlib.output_compression

that shouldn't affect anything.

> to do. That helped for me. Also change all the <? in the beginning of the php files to <?php.
> I also added DirectoryIndex program_listing.php in the .htaccess file, but this I think wasn't necessary. Had to restart Mozilla before it started to work. I guess jo already have changed the line 97 as required for 0.10 ?

this is on the todo list.  I don't want to do a global find/replace
because it would mess up a lot of my formatting.  For now, just enable
short_open_tag in php.ini (it's set to do so in the .htaccess file, but
there's a bug in php that makes it ignore the directive)

You shouldn't need the DirectoryIndex thing - there's an index.html file
there that should redirect you just fine.  Or is it not showing up in
cvs for some reason?

-Chris