[mythtv-users] Re: mythweb2 and 0.10 release?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Aug 1 19:12:49 EDT 2003

> Here, as far as I can tell, is what's happening. In
> includes/mythbackend.php, there's a backquote call to hostname. (This
> probably could be replaced with an environment variable.)

unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a pre-defined variable with the
exact information in it (ie. php sees my main webserver as
"forevermore.net" but `hostname` returns the machine's actual name of
"indra")

Perhaps I can turn off safe mode in the .htaccess file.  I'm just
checking this into cvs now.  However, you might want to be careful, as
I've also been playing around with the recording options to add weekly
timeslots, etc.  (it should work, but I'm not going to guarantee
anything).

-Chris