[mythtv-users] PVR-250 Sound/Changing Channels

hayward at slothmud.org hayward at slothmud.org
Sat Aug 2 00:39:27 EDT 2003

I have to do a "test_ioctl -v input=7,output=1" in order to get any
audio from the hardware encoder of my newly bought pvr-250 (from circuit
city, thanks to the one who suggested it this week).

Anyway, it works when I first go into "Watch TV", but the first channel
change kills the audio.  Has anyone seen this before?  I searched the
archives but didn't see a solution that worked for me.  (I found one that
suggested doing test_ioctl -v input=7,output=1; sleep 3; test_ioctl
input=1,output=1;  but that didn't do it.

Thanks,
--
Brian Hayward