[mythtv-users] mythweb2 and 0.10 release?

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Fri Aug 1 22:50:51 EDT 2003

> Well, it does. Mozilla and Konqueror asks if I wan't to download the php
> files with these two lines. I tried putting them back in, with the same
> result. So, yes, they do matter.

Weird, works fine for me in every browser I use.  Are you doing anything
weird in your php.ini file?   Also, are you running php as a server
module (mod_php) or as a cgi?

It seems that for some reason, your browser doesn't do the zlib
compression thing, though php is supposed to be aware of that (the
browser tells the server whether or not it can accept compressed pages,
and php checks for that).

-Chris