[mythtv-users] Re: PVR-250 Sound/Changing Channels

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Sat Aug 2 18:38:44 EDT 2003

> Since I didn't hear back and I couldn't find a solution within the
> archives, I figured I'd add my solution to the archives.

You might want to try the latest ivtv drivers. Some audio fixes were made on
7/31.

output=2 is voodoo, it is almost a certainty that the underlying hardware
chip doesn't really support that setting, what it does do is reset the chip
again and restore the setting sent before (if you are lucky).

I know the ivtv docs tell you to guess around and see what works but there
really are very few settings that apply to the MSP chip used with the pvr
cards.

--
Anduin Withers