[mythtv-users] [OT] coax splitting?

bstoneaz bstoneaz at cox.net
Sun Aug 3 15:30:26 EDT 2003

based on your bottom picture you only would have three drops off the coax
line so there shouldn't be a problem.  as long as your mystery device isn't
passive, you only have three devices tapping the cable feed and that should
be ok.

with regards to boosters, do not put one on before your cable modem unless
your cable company oks it.