[mythtv-users] Upgrading from RPMS to CVS and back

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Sun Aug 3 17:46:10 EDT 2003

> Ok, I got to ask this: is there an easy way to upgrade from RPM's to
> CVS version and back?

I have spec files that compile RPM's from cvs (slightly modified
versions of Axel's cvs specs, which he hasn't touched in awhile).  It'd
be nice if Isaac were ok with including spec's right in the myth source
tree during CVS (or letting people distribute cvs binaries), but for
now, I can make them available if people really want them.

-Chris