[mythtv-users] Database errors

Matt matt at solecize.com
Mon Aug 4 15:58:45 EDT 2003

    I get this error whenever I delete a recording:

2003-08-04 14:36:57 DB Error: recorded program deletion failed, SQL
query was:
DELETE FROM recordedmarkup WHERE chanid = 1015 AND starttime =
20030731180000;

    And I've seen quite a few of these errors roll by, but I don't know
what action they correspond to:

DB Error (ClearMarkupMap deleting):
Query was:
DELETE FROM recordedmarkup WHERE chanid = '1057' AND starttime =
'20030804090000'     AND type = -1;
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Can't open file: 'recordedmarkup.MYD'. (errno: 145)

DB Error (SetMarkupMap inserting):
Query was:
INSERT recordedmarkup (chanid, starttime, mark, type) values ( '1057',
'20030804090000', 55210, 3);
Driver error was [2/-1]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
Can't open file: 'recordedmarkup.MYD'. (errno: 145)

    What might be causing these errors?

I went directly from .8 to .1 so I ran both of the database updates back
to back.  That shouldn't cause a problem should it?