[mythtv-users] usb-xboxir.h

James S. White james at jameswhite.org
Mon Aug 4 17:34:42 EDT 2003

I was looking over the key repeat problem, and in usb-xboxir it states
"This work was derived from the usbkbd.c kernel module." so wouldn't
'xset r off' keep the keys from repeating at all? I am not near an x-box
right now, or I would test it. That would bring the xbox a huge leap closer
to being the best myth-frontend.

James S. White                      GAPS Incorporated
james at jameswhite.org                Electrical Engineer - Etc.
http://www.jameswhite.org           Caffeine is my anti-drug.
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.
                                                               -Jack Handy