[mythtv-users] LIRC unresolved symobols ( I hate LIRC!!!!! )

mojo mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Mon Aug 4 19:45:34 EDT 2003

i586 is what you want for a P2... and you should really just run "make
menuconfig" from your sources directory or let redhat figure it out for
you on install... but uh... a P2 is not gonna make a very good MythTV
machine... some geniuses might be able to barely make it a somewhat
decent frontend but its not going to be a good backend machine.

you should read the hardware reccomendations for mythtv again...

mOjO