[mythtv-users] CVS database question

Trey Stout phlux at udpviper.com
Mon Aug 4 20:50:56 EDT 2003

I just grabbed the latest CVS for mythtv (8/4) and was wondering what is up
with the database files?

I dropped my old database with 'mysqladmin drop mythconverg'.

Then, I used 'mysql < database/mc.sql' to make the new DB. This runs fine
and loads all the tables. My question is when I do 'mysql <
database/cvs.sql' I get the following error:

ERROR 1060 at line 18: Duplicate column name 'recorddups'

Should I still be using the cvs.sql file? Do i need to use -f to force it?
What are the other .sql files for in the database directory? Do I need to
use those too? Is there a place to check for new CVS documentation every
time you check out?

Thanks!
Trey