[mythtv-users] epia vs PVR-350 hardware decoding

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Aug 5 16:48:42 EDT 2003

Can't speak for others, but my M10000 + PVR250 can't manage
unfortunately :-/
It stutters continuously. Only when I bring down the quality to
unwatchable propertions does it display smoothly.

But the effect is slight, so I hope the improved drivers or support for
the VIA mpeg decoder will solve the problem in the near future.

-Tako