[mythtv-users] argh backend stuffed up during live tv, pvr-350, shuttle sk41g

Patrick Lu patlu at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 5 17:18:15 EDT 2003

Hey,

is anyone using the shuttle sk41g with a pvr capture card? I'm getting
the 'backend stuffed up' error. After some poking around, it seems that
this happens a lot with kt133 boards and the ivtv drivers, and some
people have seen it on other boards with via chipsets (which,
unfortunately, is what the sk41g uses). If anyone out there with a
similar configuration could tell me their experiences that would help me
a lot.