[mythtv-users] Re:Not recording anything using CVS (7/30)

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Wed Aug 6 11:59:35 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 06 August 2003 10:39 am, Landon Thomas wrote:
> Hey Trey, are you using MythTV from the Gentoo emerge builds?  I am, and
> although it's the same version as the latest release, maybe it just doesn't
> work.

Mind adding some debugging to the code?  In
programs/mythbackend/scheduler.cpp, starting at line 193, I'd like you to do
this:

    recordingList.sort(comp_proginfo());
    cout << "start: " << QDateTime::currentDateTime().toString("yyyy-MM-dd
hh:mm:ss") << "\n";
    PrintList();
    MarkKnownInputs();
    PrintList();
    MarkConflicts();
    PrintList();
    PruneList();
    PrintList();

and so on, adding a PrintList() after every function it calls until the end of
that if clause.  Then, recompile, and run mythbackend -printsched again.

Isaac