[mythtv-users] HWMJPEG broken with CVS

Mark Edwards irish at irishmark.co.uk
Wed Aug 6 18:35:09 EDT 2003

Hi, I just rebuilt my machine after a crash, went for Gentoo, installed CVS
as of a couple of days ago and mythbackend was doing some very strange
things.
It spawns about 9 children one of which uses 95-99% of my CPU when doing
hwmjpeg
I then went for CVS of about an hour ago and found the same problem, so I
went back to 0.10 and the problem is gone.

None of my settings have changed since the DB was on the other machine (and
the same settings work with 0.10), so I'm fairly certain it's CVS, anyone
else noticed this problem? and what info would anyone need to look at this?
a GDB backtrace?

thanks
Mark.