[mythtv-users] video files and music files on separate frontend and backend

Ang Tan tana at rainydayinvestors.com
Wed Aug 6 14:51:58 EDT 2003

If you have a separate backend and frontend, if you put the video files and music files on the backend, will mythfrontend running on a different machine see the video files and music files?  I can't seem to get it to work.  I can connect to the backend system and watch tv, but if I try to view videos that I have on the backend, it doesn't see it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ang