[mythtv-users] Freestyle and Wintv-PCI in same system question

ndep8515 ndep8515 at postoffice.uri.edu
Thu Aug 7 08:46:03 EDT 2003

Sooooo I know the freestyle uses IVTV, and the WinTV-PCI has the bttv module
stuff, but how would this work?

Like, I want to record stuff using freestyle and watch another channel using
the WinTV-PCI, so how would the module situation look?

What are some suggestions in getting Freestyle with IVTV and the WinTV-PCI
with regular BTTV working.. I'd like to make the FreeStyle the first device to
load and grab video0 so I assume IVTV loads first..

Thank you
Nick