[mythtv-users] Wireless mini-keyboards - in/to Europe?

Marius Kjeldahl marius at kjeldahl.net
Thu Aug 7 18:25:26 EDT 2003

I've looked through the archive and found quite a few refererences to good
deals on wireless mini-keyboards. Investigating further, it seems most of
these are based in the US and ship to the US only (requiring a US address or
phone number).

Have anybody found any good deals from companies that ship to Europe, or in
Europe itself? I'm based in Norway and have not found any mini-wireless
keyboards on any of the major retails/online shops in Norway.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Regards,

Marius Kjeldahl