[mythtv-users] mythweb2 having some more problems

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Thu Aug 7 19:11:46 EDT 2003

> May be a problem with it leaving connections open in the backend, but I
> dunno...

why open lots of database connections?  Shouldn't one always-open
connection do the trick?  Just buffer query output when you need to nest
loops based on query info..   then again, I'm just talking php/perl
speak here - don't know much about the C side of things.

> Does my recent commit doing some extra db closes help at all?

I'll let you know this evening if I get a chance to poke around with
it.  (paying work-on-the-side coming first - I want that pvr-250 ;)

-Chris