[mythtv-users] xbox frontend Overscan

Michael Greb mikegrb at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 11 20:11:32 EDT 2003

Adrian Burden said:
> Anyone get the over scan working with the Xbox front end?
In progress. What type of TV do have?

> I have the compressed version installed and just hooked up my keyboard.
> Myth looks great, except that the recorded show listings is messed up.
> Not sure if it is because I am running the latest CVS on the backend, or
> a bug running on F: drive.

This is definatley related to a CVS backend talking to a release .10
frontend.   Denis has created myth_prog (I think that was the file name)
for CVS.  If you are interested in it I'm sure he wouldn't mind sending it
to you, or I could do the same.  He has one from last Thursday or Friday,
and another from a monish ago.
> Hopefully I will have the uncompressed version installed tonight, so I
> can see if I get the same results.
>
> I also picked up the non M$ DVD remote and will test that module out
> also.
>
> Cheers...

Michael