[mythtv-users] Anyone using a SBLive (spdif) with mythtv?

Graeme Woollett g.woollett at irl.cri.nz
Tue Aug 12 13:36:38 EDT 2003

When playing music (via spdif) the left & right channels on my digital
input amp go.
When watching TV only the right channel goes.  I've checked that both
channels are present
by connecting some pc speckers to the line out of the soundcard.  The
analog audio is timeshifted
relative to the spdif signal as it should be.

I'm using a Flyvideo 98 card (audio looped to line of soundcard), ALSA
0.96 and MythCVS.
Thankyou Isaac (or whoever) for fixing the New Zealand program listing
bug in mythfilldatabase.
Great software

Thanks
Graeme Woollett