[mythtv-users] Problems connecting to zap2it?

Dave de Leon Manaloto dave_manaloto at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 20:41:56 EDT 2003

Is anyone having problems connecting to zap2it?  I'm running the latest CVS
version of mythtv and XMLTV 0.5.15.  Running setup, I'm able to grab the
provider list, but not the channel list or programs.  I'm getting error 500:
Internal Server Error, but I'm able to browse the listings online.  This has
been going on for the past few hours, so just wondering if anyone else is
having problems.  BTW, i'm using tv_grab_na with Directv.

Dave