[mythtv-users] Problems connecting to zap2it?

Gregorio Gervasio, Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 11 21:25:53 EDT 2003

>>>>> Dave de Leon Manaloto writes:

g> Is anyone having problems connecting to zap2it?  I'm running the
g> latest CVS version of mythtv and XMLTV 0.5.15.  Running setup, I'm
g> able to grab the provider list, but not the channel list or programs.
g> I'm getting error 500: Internal Server Error, but I'm able to browse
g> the listings online.  This has been going on for the past few hours,
g> so just wondering if anyone else is having problems.  BTW, i'm using
g> tv_grab_na with Directv.

        Yes, someone has already filed a bug report on the XMLTV
mailing lists.

        For what it's worth, the listings are downloaded even with
this error, so it seems to work if you hack ZapListings.pm to ignore
this error for now.