[mythtv-users] Problems connecting to zap2it?

Dane Kantner webmaster at dddane.com
Tue Aug 12 10:47:19 EDT 2003

> Well I feel a little shtumped here. Did the patch - for .15.   tv_grab_
> na works but mythfilldatabase doesn't. Do I have to drop the database?

what is it doing?  i don't think I ended up doing anything special ...  I
simoltaneously re-configured my cable provider with ./setup, too... and
after doing that I had two of each channel so I went into the database to
delete the duplicate entries ... I think that was more of my fault because
of stuff I was doing before I knew of the patch.

Even if what i did did have anything to do with the price of tea in china,
dropping the database seems excessive...  Prying around in the database and
looking at a few of the tables for 10 minutes would probably save you some
time....  Do you have mySQL tools installed to look at the DB?  Webmin also
has a built-in to do it.  I personally use the Windows MySQL control center
from my windows machine....

-dane