[mythtv-users] Re: Asus Pundit question

jamacdon jamacdon at hwy97.com
Tue Aug 12 15:51:40 EDT 2003

This is one of the quietest PCs you can get.

I can't tell if mine is on unless I look at it to see if the light is on.

You wil probably hear the hard drive spinning before you hear the actual
box. The TV out is not bad either and it seems to run Linux really nice with
the Redhat 9.0 stock kernel.

You have room for two PCI cards, but it is a tight fit. If they only made it
about 3/8 of an inch taller to get the cards in easier it would be perfect.

Joe MacDonald