[mythtv-users] any recommended kernel patches?

Reza Naima reza at reza.net
Wed Aug 13 05:37:08 EDT 2003

I'm still stumped w.r.t. my contrast/hue/brightness.. issue (the ioctl()
call goes through, but nothing is changed).  As a result, I'm compiling
a clean 2.4.20 kernel w/ the video 4 linux 2 patch, and giving that a
shot.

but i figured while i was here, I might as well apply any other relevant
patches?  I've read mixed results on using the premptive
patch, so I'm hessitant to add that.  And there's a "custom kernel" I
ran accross earlier, but I can't seem to find that again.

Thanks,
Reza