[mythtv-users] Help me find a winner...stinking Kt133

Ken Thompson kent at kmtdesigns.com
Wed Aug 13 10:14:54 EDT 2003

Thank you all for providing an excellent amount of information on a
whole range of motherboard options:)  However, my main drive, or MO, is
to replace my KT133 chipset because of the DMA bug with the IDE
controller.

Does the SB Live! + KT133 chipset have problems also?  That's what I'm
currently running.  I find that within 3-4 hours I get the buffer
backened full message (or something like that) If anyone has a
workaround (get a new sound card??) that would be appreciated.