[mythtv-users] modules.conf for multiple BT878 cards

Albert Santoni GameGod at sympatico.ca
Wed Aug 13 22:51:40 EDT 2003

Personally, I modprobe the driver at startup for my two tuners like this:

/sbin/modprobe -v -k bttv card=15,64 tuner=6,2 radio=0,0 pll=0,0

So I would assume the options for you would look like

alias char-major-81 bttv
options bttv card=56, # radio=1, #

Fill in the # signs with the corresponding bttv driver number thingy, and a
1 or 0 depending on whether the other card has radio or not....

Good Luck